05/05/2011

Tonight - Reamonn





She never took the train alone she hated being on her own
She always took me by the hands and say she needs me
She never wanted love to fail she always hoped that it was real
She’d look me in the eyes and say believe me
And then the night becomes the day and there’s nothing left to say
If there’s nothing left to say then something’s wrong
Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful
Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful and wild
And as the hands would turn with time she’d always say that she was my mine
She’d turn and lend a smile to say that she’s goneBut in a whisper she’d arrive and dance into my lifeLike a music melody like a lover's song

Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful and wild
Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful and wild
Through the darkest night comes the brightest light
And the light that shines is deep inside
It’s who you are
Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful
Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful, beautiful
Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful and wild
So beautiful and wild
So beautiful and wild




4 comentários:

  1. Olá Maria
    Após uma ausência forçada, estou de volta ainda com alguns problemas na recepção da net, mas cheia de saudades dos amigos. Espero poder ser agora mais assídua pois estas visitas já se tornaram um "vício".
    Beijinhos
    Lourdes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oi Maria,

    que linda inspiração
    minha amiga,
    que jeitinho delicioso de começar o dia...

    obrigada pelo carinho,
    beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Olá Maria!
    Linda cançâo gostei do video!!!

    Beijinhos
    Lourenço

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ai que essa música me põe abaixo! Se houvesse uma "tonight"!

    ResponderEliminar

“Aqueles que passam por nós, não vão sós, não nos deixam sós. Deixam um pouco de si, levam um pouco de nós” (Antoine de Saint-Exupery).

Obrigado pela sua visita e pelo carinho que demonstrou, ao dispensar um pouco do seu tempo, deixando aqui no meu humilde cantinho, um pouco de si através da sua mensagem.

Topo